Cryptogamie is a fast-track and peer-reviewed journal of international scope publishing in English only. It accepts original papers and review articles on the taxonomy, biology and ecology of all cryptogams. An issue of Cryptogamie may be devoted to a single topic, under the responsibility of guest editor(s). All articles published in Cryptogamie are compliant with the different nomenclatural codes. A copyright assignment will be signed by the authors before publication.
Cryptogamie, Mycologie focuses on taxonomy, systematics and phylogenetics, as well as on ecology of all groups of fungi, including those groups that have always been studied by mycologists, such as oomycetes or myxomycetes, but are no longer part of the fungal kingdom. Single species descriptions can be accepted only as part of a multi-authored compilation of ten new or epitypified taxa (our 'Fungal Biodiversity Profiles' series). Submissions focusing mainly on chemical or on purely floristic or ethnological aspects are strongly discouraged.
Cryptogamie is a diamond open access journal, free of charges for both the author and the reader. Cryptogamie is distributed electronically by BioOne®, which provides its archiving in Portico and LOCKSS.
Visit our website: cryptogamie.com/mycologie/
- Editor-in-chief: Philippe Silar
- Desk editor: Chris Le Coquet-Le Roux
- Slavomír Adamčík (Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava)
- André Aptroot (ABL Herbarium, Soest)
- Cony Decock (Université catholique de Louvain)
- André Fraiture (Meise Botanic Garden)
- Kevin Hyde (Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai)
- Valérie Hofstetter (Station de recherche Agroscope Changins-Wädenswil, Nyon)
- Sinang Hongsanan (ShenZhen University)
- Egon Horak (Innsbruck)
- Jing Luo (Rutgers University New Brunswick)
- Ruvishika S. Jayawardena (Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai)
- Chen Jie (Instituto de Ecología, Veracruz)
- Sajeewa S. N. Maharchchikumbura (Sultan Qaboos University, Oman)
- Pierre-Arthur Moreau (Université Lille Nord de France)
- Sylvie Rapior (Université Montpellier I)